Monday, July 15, 2013

Doll Jeans

Tomorrow on the calendar is take pictures. Take the time to just go around with your camera and take pictures. You might be surprised at what you get!
But today I'd thought that I'd show you the doll jeans that are finally finished! I did manage to get both pairs out of the shorts, and was pretty happy with the results.

 
What do you think?

 
I have been wanting to make jeans for my dolls for a long time, and now that I have them, I know that I'll be using them a lot.

 
They're perfect for the girl on the go...
 
or just hanging out for an afternoon.



The jeans have elastic in the top (which also came from the shorts!), so I didn't have to use any buttons or snaps. Although this made it easier, one day I would like to try making a 'real' pair of jeans, with snaps and pockets and all that. :)

 
We'll have lots of fun with these jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment