Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Doll Summer Outfits

Today on the calendar is play outside! Unfortunately, its been raining on and off all day here, so I didn't get a chance to bring the dolls out. So instead, we thought we'd show you what some of our summer projects are!

 
I am planning to make a pair of jeans and a sundress for Robin and Marissa from some of my old clothes.

 
I'm hoping to make two pairs for them out of one pair of shorts. I'm not sure if it will work, but I'm going to try!

 
I also really like the hearts on the pockets, but I don't know what to do with them. Any ideas??

 
I'm using these shorts to make the sundresses. Blue for Robin, and pink for Marissa.

 
Those are their favorite colors; could you tell? :)

 
Looking  pretty!

 
I'm kind  of basing the clothes of off this pattern. I'll be modifying a lot, but I usually do, so hopefully it won't be much of a problem!

Do you have any fun summer clothes for your dolls? Or are you planning on making any? We'd love to hear about them!

We'll keep you updated on the progress, so don't forget to check back! After these are finished, we might just have to go out for a photoshoot. :)

Have fun playing outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment