Friday, September 28, 2012

(Mini!) Caramel Apples

Fall is the time of year that brings crisp air, crunchy leaves, and apples! Apples are a fall favorite, and a favorite something to make with them are caramel apples. We made some yesterday, but as a small twist, we made them mini sized!

 
After washing the apples,

 
we used a melon baller to make small round bits of them.

 
Then we melted the caramel,

 
put the apples on sticks,

 
and dipped them in! It was lots of fun, a little bit messy, but all delicious!

 
We let them chill for a while before we ate them. They make great little treats!

 
Enjoy!

 
I was going to take pictures with my dolls to use for the apple orchard post, but the apples didn't last long enough. They were really good. :)
I will make a calendar for October, although I won't be posting from it. Did you enjoy using the calendar for this month?

Whatever you do with apples this fall, I hope that you enjoy them!


No comments:

Post a Comment