Friday, September 14, 2012

Decorate Pencils

Yesterday's calendar event was to decorate pencils for school. Here are mine! Did any of you make some?

Now I have a polka-dot and a peppermint pencil! Can you guess which one is which? :)

 
For my peppermint pencil, I cut paper into a thin strip and wrapped it around the pencil. Then I used pink tape and wrapped that around over it. It almost looks like a birthday candle too!

 
And for my polka-dot pencil, I cut out paper wide enough to fit around it. Then I took the eraser of the pencil and stamped the paper.

 
I had a lot of fun coming up with designs for and making the pencils. Everyone needs a bit of crafting now and again!

 
Do you have the calendar yet? If not, you can get it here!

 
Have fun using your pencils!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea. Those would be fun party favors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! They're so fun and easy to make that you could make one for everyone!

    ReplyDelete