Monday, September 17, 2012

Make a Fun Snack

The calendar activity for Wednesday is to make a fun snack. I'm a little bit ahead, but that makes up for the times I'm a little behind. ;)
So today I made a cake! Well, not quite, but it tasted yummy! I cut a slice of bread in half and spread cream cheese in the middle. Then I spread some more over the top, and sprinkled a bit of powdered sugar on top.

 
I used these cute stencils from my aunt for the polka-dots on top. Thanks, Aunty!

 

 
The cake cut in half.

 

 
It's hard to believe that September is halfway over! The summer is long gone, and fall is coming! If you would still like the calendar, you can get it here! Have you been doing anything from the calendar? I would love to hear about it!
I hope that you enjoy your snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment