Monday, April 15, 2013

Doll Spring Outfits

Yesterday's calendar event was to make dolly spring outfits. I didn't have the time to make anything new yesterday, so I just took pictures of what they already had. These are the same outfits from the rainy day photoshoot, but because they were hard to see under the ponchos, we thought that we'd show them to you today!

 
I made this spring dress for Jo a few years ago. It's pretty simple, but it fits well.

 
The belt is just for decoration, because when we first tried it on, it needed that extra something!

 
Sophie's outfit has a bit more to it. She's always wearing her necklace, and the blouse/jacket is from another doll's closet. The jeans I made for her.

 
The lacy jacket suits her well, and it's perfect for spring!

 
Robin's shirt is one of my favorite that I've made for her. It's made from the sleeve of an old T-shirt that I really just cut holes into. I hemmed the front, and added the ribbons for decoration.

 
An extra snippet of ribbon and a star button completes the look!

 
I made Marissa's entire outfit a few years ago as well. Both the shirt and skirt were made out of some of my baby clothes. :) Reduce, reuse, recycle!

 
The headband was made from an old pair of leggings of mine, and I have a matching one. The instructions for both can be found in the sewing e-book!

I hope that you enjoyed a peek into their wardrobe! Did you make any spring outfits yesterday? We'd love to see them!
Even if you did make outfits, or you just dressed your dolls in spring outfits from before, enjoy your spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment