Monday, October 15, 2012

Beaded Flower Bracelet

I've long liked the look of the beaded flowers that I've seen on bracelets and rings, but never knew how to make one. I finally taught myself how to and thought I'd share the instructions with all of you!

First, choose your colors. You'll need beads for the bracelet, a different color for the flower, and a different color for the center. Even though summer has ended, it would be so easy to make this into an autumnal flower by using fall colors!
I'm using green, pink, and yellow.

Start making your bracelet with the colors that you want. Stop where you want to add the flower.

 
String on six beads in the color of the petals.

 
Thread the string or elastic through the first flower bead so that it passes through twice.

 
String on the center bead.

 
Thread the string or elastic through the fourth flower bead, or the one in the middle.

 
Pull tight, then finish making the bracelet.

 
Slip on your (or your doll's) arm, and wear proudly!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment