Monday, August 12, 2013

Coloring Page

Today on the calendar is color or draw a picture. My dolls got to color in one of our coloring pages from our ebooks. I set it up on my desk, and they used my pencils and set to work!

 
This one is from the camping ebook. We printed ours off in black and white, otherwise the header and number is usually pink.

 
Robin colored in the stars,

 
and Jo got to help.

 
Sophie worked very hard on the campfire.

 
And Marissa colored in the sky.

 
And they all 'pitched' in to color the tent!

 
Done!

 
A close up of the verse.

 
My dolls had a lot of fun coloring in the poster and we'll be sure to hang it up where we can see it.
Do you like to color or draw? Take some time today just to sit and draw. Take a break and color! Whatever you do, draw, color, paint, or something else, we hope that you have lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment