Monday, May 20, 2013

Lilac Blooms

Hello! Sorry for the unannounced break. Last week was really busy, and I just decided to take the rest of the week off. But I'm back!
Spring is finally starting to show around here! It rained most of yesterday, so the flowers are really beginning to come out. We have a tall lilac bush in our back yard, and some of them were starting to bloom.

 
Isn't the tree pretty? Lilacs are one of my favorite flowers. I cut a few and brought them inside.

 
I added a few glass marbles to a wine glass and filled it with some blooms. I like how it turned out!

 
This is one of my favorites. :)

 
We have a few small blue jars, and I used one of those for another cluster.

 
I put a few strands of fake pearls inside, even though the stem didn't reach the bottom.

 
I use this little bottle to keep my pearls in, so I thought that a lilac bloom would fit nicely!

 
They're so pretty. :)

 
Line 'em up!

 
And a final overhead shot.
What did you think? Which picture was your favorite? I liked the third and the last ones best. Do you have any flowers blooming around you? What's your favorite? Leave a comment and let us know!
Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment