Friday, May 13, 2011

Outside My Window

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! Things have been busy

with my ballet coming up soon and with my brothers

starting baseball.


I'm starting a new theme called Outside My Window.

Every other week, I'll (try) to post pictures of what's

happening outside my window. Here's the first one!


It was raining yesterday, and after it stopped,

I took some pictures of my plants with water droplets on them.

This first one is a lilly-of-the-valley.



I was playing around with the camera,

and took this shot of a drop of water on the tip of an iris plant.

I was surprised the the picture came out as nicely as it did!



This last on is my favorite. After I figured out how to take close ups,

I knew that I had to get one of the lilly-of-the-valleys

After many tries, and lots of deleting, I finally got a very nice picture.


That's all for now. I'll try and post sooner next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment